Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Spring Break, Day 2

The girls really had a fun time together today! Emma is so glad that Allie is out of school this week! We didn't really have any set plans...just hanging out. Allie did manage to drag out her CD player and make the entire house listen to Hannah Montana. While she was "performing", she found my old cell phone and decided she needed one of her own...whatever. After dancing with Allie for a while, Emma asked me for her crayons and colored. Girls are so much fun!When Mark finished up for the day, we loaded the kids up and went out to Longhorn for dinner. We stopped by Barnes and Noble for the girls to pick out some books...American Girl for Allie and Horton Hears a Who for Emma.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

OH MY GOODNESS! I'm so excited right know I could just about cry! I know that doesn't make any sense!
I found your blog through your facebook page!
Your girls are sooooo big!
You and Mark look great. Please tell him I said hello!
Come by my blog and say hello!
I love you girl!
Cheryl