Emma had her very first haircut last week. She did such a good job and was very proud of herself. She picked out the car she wanted to sit in and smiled the entire time.
We went to Pigtails and Crewcuts. This place was so cute!
All finished! Most of the length was trimmed off the back. It was so long!
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Emma's First Haircut
Labels:
emma
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
WoW! i am surprised her hair wasn't longer. I am going to post some pics. of Ben's. My mom cut his today while she was watching them. No more crazy hair
That is soooo cute!! My mom said she wishes we could find a place like that for Caleb!I want to get my hair cut there!! LOL! Miss you all!
P.S. My b-day is Saturday!! I'll be 11!!
Hey! I miss your blogs. Emma's hair looks cute.
Thinking of you and hope we can get together soon.
Post a Comment