I have always been told that I have nice handwriting. But, check out Allie's cursive!!!! I can't form letters like this. In fact, I don't even write in cursive...and I taught 5th grade!
Very nice, Allie! Way to go! By the way, she wrote out Emma's birthday thank-you notes this year and everyone thought I did them!
Check out Emma's little caterpillar...so sweet. She is obsessed with them right now and I had no idea she could draw this!
After Emma drew this, she said it was Allie...LOL! Too cute! Love those fine motor skills!
Thursday, May 7, 2009
My Kids Have Some Skills!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
tell the truth, you just copied a poage out of the handwriting workbook!!!
That is amazing, beautiful handwriting Allie!
Love Emma's drawings too!
That is some awesome handwriting!! No one in our family has decent writing:) Love Emma's drawings too!
Post a Comment