I celebrated my birthday on Saturday at Houston's...one of my very favorite restaurants and then came back home to eat a yummy petit four style cake from McEntyre's Bakery in Smyrna. Mark had them make it look and taste just like one of their petit fours. It was so good!
On Sunday, we headed to Stone Mountain to celebrate Hayden's 1st Birthday. He was so cute and enjoyed opening all of his toys. Here he is with his dad, my cousin, Troy.
Check out this cute cake from Highland Bakery downtown. Is that not adorable?!!! It was really good too!
Here's Max with his aunt Katie, my sister. Look at the cute bib my friend, Noel made him!
Hanging out with Uncle Sonny, talking about lawyer things...and the DAWGS.
Snuggling up with cousin, Trent. I believe Max has more hair than him!
Monday, September 14, 2009
Birthday Party Weekend
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love McEntyre's Bakery...I did not know they would make a whole cake like that. yum! Oh Max is getting so big. Let me know if you need more monogrammed - I'd love to do it! :)
Post a Comment