Since Max came along (actually since I became pregnant and sick), I have put my new reading hobby on hold. I'm looking forward to getting into a good book now that he's sleeping through the night...with the occasional 3 am wake up call. All 3 of these books have been on my nightstand for quite some time. Which one should I read first? Any recommendations?
Friday, November 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love love love to read. I'm a huge book nerd. If you join goodbooks.com - you can keep a list of the books that you've read, what to read, want to buy, etc. Look me up if you do.
ps. I haven't read any of those books. My problem is that I start a book and I can't put it down. I'm reading "Whistlin' Dixie in a nor-easter" by Lisa Patton
Post a Comment