Okay, let me start by saying that Mark had the greatest opportunity last weekend to fish in an exclusive area outside of Jacksonville know as Sportsman's Paradise. His friend, who is the quarterback's coach for USC, invited him along with a few other guys. He caught a 9 1/2 lb. bass!!!! It is being mounted as we speak. It will hopefully be hung in his office and not on my wall! The guy on the left is the fishing guide...not sure why he felt the need to get in the picture.
I, on the other hand, stayed home with 3 sick children (who were all well when he left...of course). The younger two were sick with awful colds and an ear infection (Max) and would NOT sleep. Allie had a stomach virus that lasted 48 hours and we were all SNOWED in! I believe I can handle anything that comes my way after this fiasco! I have never felt more helpless!
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment