We took the kids to Babyland General in Cleveland, Georgia (home of the Cabbage Patch Kids) a few weeks ago and I believe I enjoyed it just as much as Emma did...maybe a little more. Allie just liked it and wanted to look around...no doll for her. I received one of these dolls for Christmas (her name is Trudy Jenny) when I was in 3rd grade...they were $125 back then...now they're $300! This was our first trip to the brand new location and it was so cute!
Looking at the preemies...
I always wanted one of these preemies...but, they aren't as cute to me as they used to be. I believe they are actually bigger.
Fun, fun!
The cabbage patch...where all the babies are born...
Brand new baby boy...
The baby doll Emma picked out and named, Cherry Emma...
Filling out the adoption paperwork...
True love...
Proof that Max was here...Mark didn't want me to take any pictures of him with dolls...hahaha!
Accessories are a must...
Enjoying the front porch...
The new location...
1 comment:
Oh my, that brings back memories! I had no idea they are so expensive now! I had two dolls when I was little - as a matter of fact the red headed boy in one of those pictures looks exactly like my Skip Douglas. My blonde headed girl was Fern Thelma. I still have both of them in the attic to this day! Thanks for a stroll down memory lane!
Post a Comment