I threw my sister a baby shower along with 6 of her friends on Sunday. I decorated the cake table and had SO much fun putting it together.
It was owl-themed and so cute!
I love how it turned out!
The girls with my sister...notice Emma's owl dress and Allie's owl necklace.
The cute cake on a real tree slice cake cake stand!
Love these!
Party favor cookies
Love these too!
Little cards for the guests to fill out...
Taking a break from helping me set up...
Part of the room...the other side was a full kitchen. This was the BEST place to have a shower!
1 comment:
Told you I read every one of them! :) Amy, it was SUCH a great shower. Thank you to you and the six other ladies that made it such a special day! (And I have to admit. I've started thinking about buying Cameron some Georgia Bulldog gear! lol) Love you!
Post a Comment