Monday, June 23, 2008

11 Years!

We celebrated our 11th Anniversary on Sunday by taking a trolley ride around the city and going to to a movie. It was fun to drive around town by OURSELVES for a change!On the way to the trolley ride...Here's the trolley we rode...We were the only ones on this tour and learned so much about the area from the tour guide! It was fun!After the trolley ride, we went to see this movie...When we got home, this is what we saw. The girls surprised us with cupcakes! How sweet.
This was the message Allie left for us to read...

6 comments:

Susan and Lee said...

That is so cute. What is the money around the cupcakes. I still can't believe it has been 11 years.

Amy said...

Allie added the money just to be cute...

Cheryl said...

Congratulations!!!!!
Love you both!!!

Kristin Puckett (Collins) said...

I left a message yesterday, but it never showed up. Congratulations! I still have the bridesmaid dress, so if you want to recreate your big day, I can cut the dress up the side and duck tape it to my body for your special moment! : )

Amy said...

Kristin, you always make me laugh!!!!! Love you!!!!

Susan and Lee said...

yea, I think you should put some old wedding photos up here