I am so thankful that I'm able to stay home with my girls. Little Emma is such a joy to be around every day and constantly cracks me up with what comes out of her mouth. Sometimes, I can't believe that she is only 2. I bought some new clothes from The Gap yesterday for both girls and Emma told me that she was going to wear her new outfit to preschool! What?!!! She will not even be going to preschool until next August...that makes me really sad to even think about it. I guess when you have a big sister like Allie, you learn quickly...lol!
The highlight of her day is getting Allie off the bus!
What a nice way to end the day...
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Smile!
Labels:
The Girls
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is such a cute picture of the two of them. I love Allie's glasses too.
I just came across your blog and I love it! I have 4 girls and we love anything pink in my house! Your girls are precious!
Post a Comment