I can't believe Allie will be in 3rd Grade this year!!! Today, we went to "Meet and Greet" and met her teacher and picked out her desk. She is so thrilled that she got the teacher she really wanted...me too! It's going to be a great year! She is so lucky to go to such an awesome school filled with outstanding teachers! By the way, her teacher's father was my high school advisor...all four years! He's still there and is now the head baseball coach.
Every year, at this time, I really miss teaching!!! My heart will always be in the classroom, even though I absolutely love staying home, too! I signed up to be co-room mom with 2 other friends. I'm looking forward to that.Allie picked out her desk...right in front of the board. Two of her closest friends are sitting next to her. I'm sure they will be rearranged after the first day! LOL!
Standing outside the room and looking forward to the first day!

Thursday, August 7, 2008
Third Grade, Here We Come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh my gosh. is that her teacher or someone's big sister? She looks 15 years old. I guess I am just getting old. I know what you mean. I miss it so much this time of year, but I love staying home too!I used to assign desks after I met the students. Then I knew where to put them. :)
Post a Comment