Thursday, September 11, 2008

Ritz-Carlton, Here We Come!

I have so much to do today! Tomorrow afternoon, we are headed to the Ritz-Carlton in Buckhead for my birthday! Katie and Sonny are keeping the girls. I have never left them both overnight before...so, this is a real treat! Before we go, I have to leave a VERY DETAILED list for them to follow. They have no idea what a day in my world is like...lol!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy early Birthday!!!
Enjoy your day.

Anonymous said...

I'm making Allie's slideshow so I'm stealing Allie's pictures from your blog. My name caught my attention in this blog.

Just so you know beforehand, I don't plan on following your detailed list at all. They're both staying up till 3:00 a.m., eating tons of sweets and pizza, and playing games all day and night; naps will be optional and the house will be destroyed by the time you return. I know you like making detailed lists however, so please proceed :-)

-Uncle Sonny

Cheryl said...

I've never met him but I like the way Uncle Sonny thinks!!!!
I'd say drop the girls off with NO LIST, a big smile and say "y'all figure it out!"
Have a great birthday!

Kristin Puckett (Collins) said...

What fun! The kids sound like they are in good hands. When you get back, they should be over tired and on a sugar high! : ) Have fun and enjoy, it sounds like a Birthday, that no one in your family should soon forget.

Happy Birthday tomorrow!

Susan and Lee said...

Are you crazy? your kids have never spent the night away. You are so funny with your organizational skills :) La de da fancy, fancy, the Ritz. Have a great time!