Monday, September 1, 2008

Way Back When...

Okay, Susan and Cheryl, this one is for you...lol! Do y'all remember going to Maggiano's when Shannon and John were back in town? That was forever ago! After seeing the recent Phi Mu Rush pictures on Facebook, I went searching for some of my old photos. Those were the days...What about this picture...bring back any memories? I did us all a favor and left out the one with the boys...LOL! Did you know that our sorority now has over 100 members? I believe they just gave bids to 47 new Phi's!!!! Can you believe that?! How awesome! It would be so much fun to go back and visit. It looks like they really have it all together. We must plan a big reunion, girls!

3 comments:

Susan and Lee said...

That is hilarious! That is a good picture of all of us on top. The formal one is funny. Some of those dresses, oh my. Do you remember Autumn's last name? The girl above Chandra? I did see that they gave 47 bids out. That is awesome. I wish I could have made a night of Rush.

Cheryl said...

Oh.My.Word!!!!
I do love the top picture!
I was stunned when I learned how big our chapter is! They've definitely come a long way!!!

Kristin Puckett (Collins) said...

It is amazing to me, how many people in the bottom picture have facebook accounts!