I really want to start planning another trip to Disney. We went in January of this year and had such a great time! Because it's on my mind, here are:
Thirteen Things I Love About Disney World:
1. Planning the details of the trip (my favorite)
2. Deciding which character meals to make reservations for
3. Reading the latest edition of "The Unofficial Guide"
4. Making a countdown chain
5. Staying in one of the Disney resorts
6. Spotting Cinderella's Castle
7. Seeing the parks through the girls' eyes
8. Watching Disney movies to get "prepared" before we leave
9. Ohana's Character Breakfast
10. Getting autographs from all the characters
11. Riding the monorail
12. Eating at Chef Mickey's
13. Watching the parade
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Thursday Thirteen
Labels:
Disney
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I remember Disney World!! It is soooo fun!! I miss going!! I'm never too old to go to Disney World! TTYL!! P.S. I need to get your e-mail address so I can add you to my permissions!! Bye!!
P.S. I like saying P.S.!! LOL
Post a Comment