Over the weekend, we had a fun time with family...EATING. I think that's all we did! My mom is in East Tennessee visiting her sister and mother so we entertained my dad quite a bit. In other words, we ate out a lot! We went to Longhorn Friday night (just us) and then Saturday afternoon with my dad. The girls picked the place and wanted to go there again! Sunday, Katie and Sonny came over and everyone went to La Parrilla for dinner. The cute picture above was taken just before Mark spilled an ENTIRE diet coke ALL over me. Very nice!
This was taken at our second visit to Longhorn. The girls sure do LOVE their GrandBob! I'm planning on cooking dinner at home tonight...turkey spaghetti!
Monday, April 6, 2009
Hungry Weekend
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
My parents came down Thurs and stayed til Sat and I feel like all we did was eat!!!!
Went to the Dr. today, for my LAST appt. She said I could go anytime but she hopes I make it til next next Thurs. I'll keep you posted!
Post a Comment