Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The Little White House

Last Friday, Mark had the privilege of chaperoning Allie's class on a field trip to the Little White House in Warm Springs. They chartered a bus and had a really fun time! I went years ago with my family and didn't mind missing out on this trip.Here's her entire class posing for a group shot! It had been raining all day and they were lucky to get this picture!This was FDR's 1938 Ford. The museum is filled with many of his personal items.Here's the famous "Unfinished Portrait". Allie was in charge of the camera and took pictures of every single thing in the museum and house!

2 comments:

angism said...

We used to camp there when I was growing up. I think I would like to go back now when I would appreciate it a little more:)

Amy said...

It is Allie. I took all of those pictures.