Allie attended music camp all last week at McEachern Methodist. Last night, they put on a performance for the parents to showcase what they had learned. It turned out really great! Let me just say that I'm so glad I actually made it...I've been having some contractions off and on and can barely walk...lol! Don't even get me started on this heat...
I was so impressed with this camp! We will definitely be back next year!
Performing a solo. She actually volunteered for this! Not sure where she gets this from...I KNOW it's not from me!
Great performance!! The music was really cute. They even helped make the colorful backdrops.
She was so glad that one of her best friends from our neighborhood also was at this camp. They carpooled together all week.
Saturday, June 20, 2009
Allie's Music Camp Performance
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment