Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Ready to Go...I Think!

My bags are packed and ready to go! My due date is next Wednesday! I go back to the doctor tomorrow...so, we'll see what happens. This is his going home outfit...purchased from one of my favorite stores...Pink Crocodile. Emma calls it the Blue Alligator...lol! I sure do hope he fits in this. It's a Newborn size (8-9lbs). They didn't have anything bigger. :) Allie weighed 8lbs. 4oz. and Emma was 8 lbs. 10oz. I wonder how big he's going to be?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my gosh!!! good luck!!!! Can't wait to see pictures!

TheDPGang said...

Good Luck Amy....I love his coming home outfit and I do love "BLUE ALLIGATOR" too! Can't wait to meet Max...

Anonymous said...

I hate to say it but I believe he is going to be close to 10 pounds... I think maybe 9lbs 10oz.

angism said...

I know you are getting excited!! Good luck and I can't wait to see pictures:)

Cheryl said...

I'll be waiting anxiously! I think you should twItter through the delivery!LOL!!!