Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Little Huggums

When my sister and I were little girls, we both had a Madame Alexander "Little Huggums" baby doll. We played with them until their clothes wore off! My sister even picked her baby's eyelashes out! My mom must have really loved these dolls because she even purchased a couple that we were not allowed to play with...which I still have! They're in great condition...booties and all!When Allie turned one, I bought one for her and she enjoyed playing with it some...she's not that into dolls. Now, Emma has it and she just rediscovered it this morning. However, she had to remove its outfit before she could play with it. She loves giving it hugs and taking it to the "store". As I am writing this, she just put it in time-out! Ha! Anyway, I hope this one lasts forever, too!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Help!
I want a twitter badge but I can't figure it out. I can get it loaded to my blog but how/where do you type what you're doing?