Friday, May 2, 2008

Toothless Grin!!!!

Oh my goodness! It's official...Allie now has lost four front teeth and it doesn't look like the permanent ones are going to arrive any time soon! We are so excited that the two baby teeth (on top) next to the front ones finally came out. Otherwise, we were going to have to have them pulled for a cost of $350 dollars! What?!!!!! How crazy is that? That's what the orthodontist recommended at our consult visit in January. He said there was no room for the new teeth to come in unless those two came out...by the end of February! I couldn't see the logic in that and decided to let them come out naturally! One of them came out a few weeks ago and I am so glad she was able to pull that last one out on her own!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

I guess we all know what she'll be singin' this Christmas!
I think you were wise to let them come out naturally! $350 to pull a tooth?!?

Susan and Lee said...

I knew I should have become a dentist