Every year, I try and come up with some unique and special gift for ALL of Allie's teachers at school, etc. Of course, I always give the teacher a special end of the year gift in addition to the small one that I make. This year, I made gum ball jars...I think they turned out pretty cute! I got the jars and ribbon from Wal-Mart, gum balls from Sam's, and Mark helped me make the little tags for them. Everything was attached to the jar with white twine. I had to order the gingham lids and spray paint the part of the lid that twists off. It's pretty easy!!!
I personalized each tag for the receiver. The teachers at school got: Thank you for "Chewsing" to teach at ________ Elementary. Allie had a "Ball" this year!

Wednesday, May 21, 2008
End of the Year Teacher Gifts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
that is so cute Amy. Don't you miss getting those great teacher gifts? I do.
SUsan
Post a Comment