Allie went to the Rome Braves game last night with Mark and his dad and step-mom. They had great seats and were able to see John Smoltz pitch. When it comes to baseball games, Allie never misses a chance to go. She's all about the food and souvenirs!
Hanging out with Grandpa Joe. Where's the cotton candy?
This is a great place to catch a ball game!

Thursday, May 29, 2008
Take Me Out to the Ball Game!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That looks like fun and that hot dog looks delicious.
We were talking about going to the Rome Braves. I don't think Collins is ready for it this year. Actually, I don't think the Rome Braves are ready for Collins this year! : )
What a fun time. Hey Allie, I'd sure like a bite of that hot dog, it looks yum-MEEEE!
Grandparents are the best!
Post a Comment