Friday, June 13, 2008

My Second Home!

This is where I have spent every weekday morning and some afternoons this month...at the pool! Today, after Allie's swim lesson with her swim team coach, we were able to hang out and just play. It was fun! I feel like I'm headed to the beach every time we get ready to go, though. You should see what all I have to bring. All of you moms out there know what I'm talking about. Thank goodness I have an almost 8 year old to help me!This child loves the kiddie pool!Watching Allie in the "big" pool...Allie, with her swim coach...working on her reachDoing an awesome job!Fun together...

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Oh how I miss the neighborhood pool. It's definitely one draw back to living in a small town. Fortunately we have several families who have given us open invitations to use their pools, which we take them up on often!