Monday, August 4, 2008

Busy Weekend...as Usual!

We had a super busy weekend! After all the sleepover girls left, we headed to Church. Sonny, my brother-in-law, sang (after taking the Bar Exam this week) and the girls really enjoyed that. Emma never makes it through a sermon but she actually was quiet and paid attention during his two songs Afterwards, we went out to eat and everyone came back to our house to visit for a while.

Saturday night, we went shopping for a new printer (for my new pink laptop that should be arriving any day now). Surprisingly, Best Buy and Staples were not that crowded...being a tax free holiday and all. I ended up picking out a new HP All-in-One Printer, Scanner, and Copier. I am so excited! Now, I don't have to trek downstairs and use Mark's all the time!

Sunday, Mark and Allie headed to Stars and Strikes for a fun afternoon of games and bumper cars...it was too crowded to bowl, though. Allie won 585 tickets and came home with all kinds of junk!While they were out having fun and Emma napped, I was at home making chicken pot pie and brownies for a friend that just had a baby.

4 comments:

Kristin Puckett (Collins) said...

It sounds like Allie's birthday is never ending! Those were the days. :) When does she go back to school? My nephews went back today. We are going to the bus stop to take pictures at 2:40.

Amy said...

She starts school on Aug. 11. The summer just flew by! We have to get our kids together soon!

Susan and Lee said...

That picture with the tickets is so funny. I remember getting those when I was young and they were like getting money.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see Allie's back to school outfit.