Saturday, August 23, 2008

The Falcons Suite

Friday night, we went to the Falcons game and got to sit inside an Executive Suite. Mark's step-father let us use his company tickets and let me tell you...this is the WAY to go! We had the best time! Kathy and Stacy went...along with Stacy's nephew and Danny, Mark's step-dad. The food was so good!It will be hard to sit in the "regular" seats again after this!The seats were perfect and we had a great view of everything. Thanks, Danny!We were loving every minute of the game...and they won!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Last night was great! I am lucky to have such an awesome wife!

Love,
Mark

Cheryl said...

Looks like fun!!! I was glad when I heard they had won.

Yes Mark, you are blessed!!!! :0)

Susan and Lee said...

You sure are Mark! I am glad to see you are finally in some pictures Amy. YOu guys look great!

Susan and Lee said...

I meant to say you are lucky too Amy! :)