For the last 6 weeks, Allie has been taking a Drama Class at Theatre on Main. Thursday night, they had their end-of-the-class performance. It was very cute! They performed several short skits filled with lots of singing and dancing. You would never catch me on a stage...not sure where she gets this talent from...maybe Mark...LOL!
They all did a great job singing...
I love it when the students make their own props...very original.
During this little skit, they played off each other's words...very funny!
We enjoyed the evening so much! Thanks for entertaining us, Allie! You did a fabulous job!!!
Saturday, October 11, 2008
Allie's Drama Debut...
Labels:
allie drama
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey!This is Emma! I saw your comment on my mom's blog!I can't believe you remember when I was 2!!! I'm going to be 11! in November! We miss you!Oh by the way, CUTE blog!
Post a Comment