I belong to two Bunco groups...twice the fun every month! My neighborhood group got together this week to play and celebrate a birthday! The birthday girl turned 50 (she looks amazing by the way)... and to celebrate, everyone dressed up in their 50's attire. It was a fun evening complete with a 50's diner themed dinner! Too Cute!
The birthday girl is on the left. This was a surprise for her...she had no idea!!!
Two very sweet friends of mine who live down the street...the one on the left is supposed to be Sandy from Grease...so adorable! My friend on the right looked hysterical...loved the pink beehive!
This was our hostess for the evening. She did a spectacular job with the menu and decor!
Thursday, October 9, 2008
Neighborhood Bunco...50's Style
Labels:
neighborhood bunco
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Every single time I see something 50s related, I think about doing the Grease Lightin' skit for rush! I don't know if you guys did it but I'm sure we did it for your pledge class.....what great memories & fun!
Post a Comment