Those of you that are on Facebook have already seen these old pictures. A lot of people have been putting up old photos and I've been feeling a little nostalgic! I just couldn't resist posting them on the blog. They are too funny!
These are my sorority sisters! This was taken on Bid Day 1993!!!!
Check out the clothes and big hair! Our jerseys were even ugly! I had so much fun in college and couldn't imagine what it would have been like to not be a part of Phi Mu. I was ritual chair, secretary and president during those 4 years. I even mangaged to snag a husband while socializing it up...he's a Pi Kappa Phi. Between my sorority and his fraternity, there was never a dull moment...trust me! It's so much fun looking at these old pictures and remembering those fun times. I believe that's where my love of pink started...ha! Those were the days...
This was Bid Day 1994!!! Look at these dresses...LOL!
Friday, October 3, 2008
Phi Mu Days
Labels:
phi mu
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Why did we ever think that the pink abd burgundy looked good together on our jerseys?! Hideous!!!
These pictures crack me up! My kids are in shock!!!
yea, I actually dreaded wearing that jersey too. I didn't care for it.
Post a Comment