Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Callaway Gardens

We had a great time at Callaway Gardens over the weekend. The Lodge and Spa we stayed at was just beautiful. The girls loved every minute of the trip!This picture was taken on the balcony outside our room.I love this picture! She looks just like a little butterfly.We saw 5 miles of lights! It took 45 minutes to drive through the display.This is really the only place I remember from my visit with the family 20 years ago...the Butterfly Conservatory! The girls loved this! They had fun identifying them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like y'all had sooo much fun! I can't get Bobby to go to Callaway Gardens...not sure what it is, but he says NO everytime I try!

We leave for Florida on Friday so I could start on the stockings and finish up when I return Friday the 19th. But you know where to find me if you decide you want some for next Christmas.

Cheryl said...

What a great trip!
I've never been to Callaway, might have to plan a trip next year!