Mark surprised me with a new iPhone! Not sure why he didn't wait until Christmas to give it to me...probably because he wanted to give me a diversion from all the sickness in our house right now. I love it and all the applications you can add. If you have one, what are your favorite applications?
Sunday, December 21, 2008
My Latest Favorite Thing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ohhh, there are so many! I have solitaire.. that's fun if you are waiting in a line somewhere. There is also a traffic cam you can download by city. I like Shazam.. if you hear a song you like, you press a button and it will tell you what it is.. you can do weight watchers on the phone.. it's AWESOME!
That's so cool! I want an iphone!My (REAL)dad,Doug, got an ipod touch for Christmas.It looks almost exactly like that.TTYL!
Post a Comment