I am sitting in our finished basement right now smelling the vinegar my cleaning ladies are using and about to GAG...at least my house is getting cleaned! I have so much going on this weekend and next week. I don't have time for morning sickness or a stuffy ear that is now more stuffy after the doctor irrigated it! Here's what's on my agenda:
* Church
* Out to eat with family after church
* Make mac & cheese to bring to Cookie Decorating Party
* Cookie decorating party
* Finish putting Christmas decorations out
* Put Christmas lights up outside...way late, I know
* Christmas shopping...almost done
* Allie's piano recital
* Christmas dinner with friends
* Bake 2 dozen cookies for neighborhood Bunco Christmas party
* Neighborhood Bunco Christmas party
* Take Allie to get her hair cut
* School Christmas party
* Visit Santa at the neighborhood clubhouse
Thank goodness I have a husband who is just as busy but will still find time to help!
I know all of you are as busy as me!
Friday, December 12, 2008
The List
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
oh my word!
That list makes me want take a nap!
Don't overdue it! :)
Good grief! I agree with Cheryl. I am exhausted just reading it. I guess I am pretty boring because I don't have that much going on. I haven't really don't much Christmas shopping though.
Hey Amy you should have added to that list : change the blog background again. :) I changed mine too
Amy ~ You forgot the most important thing....ME TIME! Oops - what is that? We gave all that up with the first cry, huh? Slow down by the time Christmas gets here you are gonna want to sleep for the next 364 days (like Santa). Take care and enjoy the holiday activities.
Post a Comment