
We found out today! Mark is in shock! We really can't believe it! The girls are very excited...and still adjusting to the thought of it! We're so used to girls and girly things! It's going to be fun!
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
I am...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
A boy will be so easy after having 2 girls:) Very low maintainance!! I'm excited for you!
WHAT??? Why didn't you call me or email me??
I knew it!!! Yippeeeee!
yay!!! congrats!
I am so excited for y'all!!!
Guess you'll have to rename the blog! lol!
yeah! congratulations!@ I have tons of boy clothes if you want. I guess your blog background will be changing once again
New Blog Title suggestion, Polka Dots, Ponytails and a precious baby boy! It's so different than having girls. Good different.
Congrats Amy!! Funny story.. a friend of mine had twins - 1 boy and 1 girl. She also had an older girl, so she was obviously used to girls. When her son was about 1 she took him to the doc b/c she thought there was something wrong with him .. development wise.. her daughter was much more advanced. The doc was like "nope, he's just a boy".. LOL! She felt so bad and like an idiot b/c she thought her son might have been retarded. My nephew is wild! You'll have to take your pictures off thw wall!
how about "Polka Dots and Puppy Dog Tails" ???
hey congrats!!!!! i am sooo excited!!!!!!! i'm the only girl and i'm proud and used to it!! We came up with a name for my new baby bro, Asher! I picked it!!! So basically I NAMED HIM!!!! like i said i'm proud to be the only girl! Congrats again!!
GOD BLESS!!!
Post a Comment