It was fun taking the girls to ride the Pink Pig this year! Emma has been talking about it for months and was so excited to finally get on it! Allie just went along for the ride. It's an Atlanta tradition that has been around forever. In fact, I remember riding the original one at Rich's downtown...my Dad even rode it when he was little!
The ride is getting ready to start. We bought 2 rides and got to go around 6 times!
She told us she loved it and didn't want to get off! It's hard to wait another year!
I take a picture here every year! So much fun! Thanks, Priscilla!
Monday, January 5, 2009
The Pink Pig
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I started to take the kids to ride it while we were in ATL but we didn't have time!
I can remember riding the one downtown too!
Post a Comment