Sunday, January 25, 2009

Our Weekend

Things have finally settled down around here and we were able to get our act together and arrive on time to church! The girls were dressed up in polka dots and I thought they looked cute...so, I snapped a quick picture before heading out the door.They are growing up so fast! I can't believe Emma registers for 3 year old preschool this week! She is so excited about it too!

After church, we went to Bugaboo Creek for a yummy lunch. The girls absolutely love that place...especially the talking animals on the wall!


This is what Mark made with the girls Saturday night...LOL! It was supposed to be cupcakes! What in the world? He said he added milk instead of water. THEY still ate them with chocolate frosting.

We didn't make it to the movies, today. Instead, we're staying around the house and getting ready for a busy week filled with a parent teacher conference, doctor's appointments, preschool registration, haircut, and bunco!

1 comment:

Susan and Lee said...

what kind of preschool are you putting her in? a day care, church or what? I still can't decide what to do with Jake next year. I want to enroll him in one but it depends on if and where I get a job. So stressful. I can't believe Jake will be 3 next month