Thursday, March 19, 2009

Emma, the Artist

Here is the very FIRST smiley face Emma drew...all by herself!!!!! I am so proud of these little drawings. Over the last two weeks she has really become quite the artist. She LOVES crayons, markers, pencils, pens, etc. She's not even 3 years old yet!Before bedtime, she drew this little face...with hair...so cute!More little smiley faces. She is so proud of herself and loves to tell me who they are. Some of them even have eyebrows...how hilarious!These make my heart melt! I want her to stay this little forever!

2 comments:

angism said...

She is at such a fun age:) Some days I wish mine were still that little!!

Susan and Lee said...

That is so cute. Jake loves to draw and write with pens and crayons. My sister in law bought her these neat Elmer's paint pen things taht only paint on this special pad. it is very neat. I bet Emma would like those