Thursday, March 12, 2009

RVing!...sort of

Last Friday, my cousin, Tonya (in the brown sweater) and her family from Nashville stopped in Atlanta overnight in their new RV. They were on their way to Disney World. We were supposed to meet them for dinner at Los Reyes but they were stuck in traffic for 2 hours (because of an accident). We ended up going to Marietta Pizza company with my parents and then met them afterwards to see the RV. The girls loved visiting with their cousins and had so much fun! We're ready for a road trip!Hanging out with the cousins...it sure beats riding in the back seat!This is definitely the way to travel! It had so much room! I wish we had one!Allie and Tara having fun together! A girl could really get used to this!Dad secretly wants one, too! In fact, we have been with him to the huge RV Show here in Atlanta twice!Donna and Jerry (Tonya's parents) came out to see everyone, too. We had so much fun with y'all!

1 comment:

angism said...

I grew up camping in campers or RVs (not in tents!!). I loved it and have some great memories:) This one looks really nice! My dad used to love to go and look at campers. I thought it was fun too!!