Allie's last day of school was on May 22...I'm a little behind on the blogging. She had a fantastic year and made straight "E's" on every single report card. She also was accepted into Target (the gifted program)...woohoo! We are so proud of her and all of her accomplishments and very thankful that she attends a great school that was named one of Georgia's Schools of Excellence this year. Way to go Allie...I can't believe you are now a 4th grader!
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Awesome Job, Allie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey! It was great seeing the pics of everyone from the sorority! Good luck! I see your count down calendar.. it could happen any day! Are your girls excited? You know, at least you have 2 older girls with a new baby! (Not that 2 boys wouldn't help.. but girls are different.) They'll be such a huge help to you!
Congrats Allie ~ Amy, I know you and Mark are so proud of her. Just think it won't be long until you are proud x 3.
Post a Comment