Tuesday, June 9, 2009

The Baby's Room

Finally, the Pottery Barn, monkey-themed room is complete! Mark worked really hard with the painting and crown molding...and I love how it turned out! It's so weird to see this blue room in my house! All we're waiting on now is a little baby boy! Two more weeks!I even found matching prints on ebay that coordinate with the bedding. Both of the girls used this same baby furniture.I love walking in this room! The girls can't stay out of it, either.The "Monkey See, Monkey Do" pictures. The frames are all the same color...didn't photograph well.The rocking chair was my grandmother's and the humpty dumpty lamp was in my nursery when I was a baby.Here's the monkey that the entire room is themed around! Now that this blog post is complete, it's okay for Max to arrive! Ha Ha! Whew!

3 comments:

angism said...

I love it! I know you must be getting excited:)

Janell said...

how cute! can't wait to see it (and him) in person!

Anonymous said...

I am ready to meet him now! His room looks great!