Friday, May 16, 2008

Super Busy Weekend!!!

I am gearing up for a really busy weekend!

Tomorrow morning at 7 am, we are loading up the kids and heading to Athens for my brother-in-law's graduation from UGA's Law School. This has been three years in the making and the family couldn't be more thrilled...especially my sister!!! Ha! He has already landed a job at a major firm downtown. I am hoping Emma can make it through the ceremony...we're doing great if she can sit through an entire sermon at church!!! We'll see how it turns out. After the diplomas have been handed out and all the pictures have been made, we're going to Maggiano's to celebrate! Yum...family style!

On Sunday, we are celebrating GrandBob's (my father) birthday...hopefully, we'll have brunch somewhere. That evening, Allie is having a piano recital...another activity that Emma is going to have to sit through and be QUIET! Don't get me wrong, she is a very calm and sweet-natured little girl. She just has a hard time keeping her mouth closed when she should! She talks non-stop!! After the recital, I'm sure we'll go out to dinner to congratulate Allie on her wonderful piano skills. Needless to say, we are all going to be exhausted and stuffed! I will post some pictures once I recover from all of the fun.

1 comment:

Kristin Puckett (Collins) said...

Sounds like fun! Emma sounds better then Collins. He yells and screams and runs! Big fun! :) Have a good weekend! : )