Saturday, August 2, 2008

2 Fun 2 Sleep!

Allie's birthday celebration week has finally come to an end. The slumber party went off without a hitch and I'm ready for another vacation! Eight little 8 year olds spent the night and had a fun evening filled with crafts, two games, popcorn and m&m's, and two movies! All the girls went to sleep around midnight...not too bad!This is the party invitation that was sent out. I love it! In case you don't know, I have a true obsession for cute stationery.Here's the cake...Allie picked it out herself! Emma begged for one of those cupcakes the entire evening! Check out the cake server...it looks like a shoe!Allie was so proud of this party with all of her close friends. This is her first "big" sleepover at our house and it will probably be the last...just kidding. Actually, it wasn't bad. I got to bring out the "teacher voice" and that seemed to help keep them under control!We love parties around here...planning them is half the fun!

3 comments:

Susan and Lee said...

That is so cute! I love that cake. Where did you get it? I am getting ready to plan Ben's 1st birthday party.

Anonymous said...

Everything looked great!
Happy Birthday Allie!

Amy said...

The cake came from Publix, Susan. You can go online and view all of their cakes.