On Sunday, we headed up to Burt's Farm in Dawsonville. We went super early and were there at 9:15...to avoid the crowd! This "farm" has the biggest pumpkins you have ever seen! It's a great place to enjoy a fall hayride, take cute family pictures and pick out pumpkins in all kinds of shapes and colors. The girls loved it, of course!
We were actually there early enough to get a wheelbarrow...without searching everywhere! The girls loved riding in it. It didn't take long before it was full of cute pumpkins.
Emma really thought she was something with this in her hands. Allie enjoyed the ride.
This was the family pumpkin we picked out for the front porch this year.
Headed to the hayride...notice there is no line! Fun! Fun!
I love these girls! You get to do so many fun things when you have little kids!
They loved the talking pumpkins and the silly guys playing instruments. If you've been there, you know what I'm talking about. In fact, Emma is still talking about them!
This was our view from the hayride of the picked pumpkins...waiting to be taken to the purchasing lawn.
After the hayride, we went looking for some little pumpkins to add to our collection.
These are my favorite! They're on display right now on my kitchen table.
This one is on display, too! Allie had a ball picking these out.
The wheelbarrow is getting full! It's too hard to pick just one.
This is everything we ended up with..the little pumpkins were hidden.
We've been coming here now for 3 years. I love the tradition of picking out your pumpkins with the family and creating these fun memories.
Waiting for Dad to check out...she didn't want to leave!
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Burt's Farm
Labels:
burt's farm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a great time! We were supposed to go to a pumpkin patch/corn maze this past Sat. but Steven and I both came down with the stomach bug. YUCK!!! We sent the kids with the rest of our church group. :( I was so sad!
They had fun but I missed it!
Moma,you forgot something.I didn't get to go:( I had a Jr.Pro football game.I was a cheerleader and it was our 2nd to last game.To my surprise,I didn't miss a single game this year.Those were some SUPER CUTE pix.I love going to the pumpkin patch to pick out pumpkins!!Well,telleveryone I said hey!
I wish we knew you were going up there! I don't think we live too far from there - we could have met you! david's parents are later this week - so we are going to go then! Looks like fun!
Post a Comment