Today, we went to the very first worship service of a brand new church and absolutely LOVED it! I am so excited!!! We've been really feeling the need to find a new and more uplifting place of worship that really speaks to our hearts...and I believe we have found it! It's full of young adults and families with young children and we really connected with the message. Right now, it only meets once a month while it's still in the organizing stage. The grand opening will be in March. My cousin, Jennifer, (who told me about it) joined us and we had a really special afternoon together! Afterwards, we went to Mary Mac's Tea Room for lunch and had some AMAZING food and the BEST sweet tea I have every had in my life!
This just might be my favorite restaurant! If you haven't been here, you must go and try it out! You will be hooked!
Saturday, October 4, 2008
New Church & Mary Mac's
Labels:
fusion,
mary mac's
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm excited about your new church home! That's great!
I'll have to try Mary Mac's next time we're in ATL!
Post a Comment