Here's Allie's piano recital performance. It was supposed to take place in a different location filled with chairs and a grand piano. However, the teacher lost the keys to that location and at the last minute had everyone perform at the piano store where the lessons are given. Most people had to stand or sit on the floor and ALL of the refreshments were locked inside the room that we were locked out of...that poor teacher was beside herself! Everything turned out just fine. Allie, you did a wonderful job. She even memorized all 3 pieces!
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That was SOOOOOOO good!It was so good it sounded like I was listening to a CD!I loved the first song!You did a good job!!Miss you and have a VERY Merry Christmas season!!! God bless!!
That was wonderful!
Great job Allie!
Wow! that was great! I wish I could play the piano. Love the bow at the end too
Post a Comment