It's official...I have Pregnancy Brain!
This morning, at exactly 10:15, I stepped into the shower. It was then that I realized Allie had a dentist appointment at 10:30!!!!! Keep in mind that the dentist is 5 minutes from our house. I immediately jumped out of the shower...with my hair unwashed and soaking wet...she was not going to miss this appointment! If you are late, they WILL NOT see you! In fact, they have a sign posted on the sign-in counter telling you that you must reschedule if you are late. I know people who have had to do this...just so you know. Okay, so I put my wet hair in a pony tail and throw on one of Mark's Georgia Southern hats (of all things)...where's my old Phi Mu hat when I need it?!!! I then threw on some clothes, got Emma dressed and we were headed out the door at 10:20. I don't ever leave the house without make-up on...so, I am looking good...lol!
When we were turning out of the neighborhood, Allie tells me..."Mom, I thought my appointment was on Monday, not Friday"...What!!!! Oh my word!!!!
I thought today was Monday!!! These holidays are screwing me up! We all had a good laugh!
Friday, January 2, 2009
Don't Laugh!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
OMG! i could so see myself doing something like that. i have been thinking today was monday all day long.
It's not your fault..the holidays are screwing with everyone's schedule!
That's exactly the way my mom would act. Except she'd put on a different hat! Oh well I thought today was Saturday so I've already picked out my church outfit. I always pick out my outfit on Saturday night. TTYL!
P.S. That's a piture from my b-day party. I'm the one in the green hat!
Amy - thanks for sharing and thanks for the laugh. Hope the rest of your day was smooth and yall had fun at the Pink Pig.
That is sometbing I would do! At least you didn't have to reschedule! :)
That is so funny and so not like you at all. Thank goodness Allie is around to keep you in line.
Post a Comment