Friday, January 16, 2009

Hopeful

My mom has been in the hospital since last Thursday. She had a lung biopsy done and then had to go back in and have another surgery to repair a leaking lymph node. She is doing so much better today and I am hoping she will be able to come home tomorrow. She is such a strong woman and has been through so much this week.

7 comments:

Cheryl said...

Amy,
I had no idea what y'all have been going through this week. I'll be praying. Keep us posted!
Love ya!

Anonymous said...

I didn't know it was this week. I hope she gets to come home soon!!

Susan and Lee said...

That sounds good Amy. I have been thinking about you and your family. Hope she gets to feeling even better

angism said...

Sorry to hear about your Mom. I'm glad to hear she is doing better. I'll pray with you she gets to come home tomorrow.

TheDPGang said...

Amy - you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. If there is anything I can do for yall, please let me know. :)

Anonymous said...

I will keep her in my prayers.

Janell said...

hopefully, everything goes well and she will get to come home soon!