
Here's his first profile picture! He was moving his mouth during the ultrasound!
Believe it or not, I have already picked out and bought the nursery bedding and some decor! I'm doing a monkey theme...from Pottery Barn Kids. It's so cute. I've even been to Baby Gap and bought a few things...it's hard to contain myself. Still can't believe I'm having a BOY!! I am still drawn to the girly side of the store...with all the pink. I feel so lost on the other side! But, it's fun, though.
Thursday, January 29, 2009
So Excited!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I know. I still go to the girly side even though I don't have a girl. When my friend and I (she has a girl) go shopping I am done in record time because the boy sections are always so much smaller than the girls and she is still looking as I am checking out. I would love to see your bedding. Target has some cute pictures and stuff of jungle and monkeys. I got some of Ben's stuff there. His room is jungle. sorry so long
Hey girl!! Such a sweet pic! I cannot wait to see pix of him when he's born! We may even have to come down and see him and you and the girlz!I'm sure I can talk my mom into coming down with me! I can't wait to watch him grow up just like I'm watching Allie and Emma! I miss you!
By the way cute name and background! Don't know if you got it but moma sent you an email giving you permission to look at my blog. So check your email!TTYL!
Post a Comment