Saturday, February 28, 2009

Emma...the Night Owl

I am having flashbacks of Emma as a little baby!!

Since my last post, the sleep situation around here has gotten even worse! Thursday night she didn't actually go to sleep until 5 am and got up at 9...and last night she went to sleep in her bed at 7:30 (I made her cry it out) and got up at 12:30! We had to get her out because the crying was terrible. She went back to sleep in our bed at 4 am and then got up today at 9. What in the world am I going to do? I haven't given her a nap since Wednesday...hoping that would make her extra sleepy at night! She has always gone to bed really easily in the past! She feels and acts fine during the day...I believe the virus is gone!

Maybe she is preparing me for the new baby!

1 comment:

Susan and Lee said...

that is crazy Amy. Maybe since she hasn't been taking naps, that is making it worse. Hope it gets better. maybe it has something to do with another baby on the way