Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Monkey Nursery

This is the monkey crib bedding I'm using for the nursery...from Pottery Barn Kids. I'm going to try to replicate this room. Those stripes are going to be difficult to paint...wish Mark luck! :)

9 comments:

Cheryl said...

too cute!!!
Our new baby is getting his brother's hand me downs.

angism said...

I love it! Very cute:)

Anonymous said...

That is sweet! I love it. I'm glad you decided on the name Tristan, too. Ha! I tagged you. Check out my blog.

Janell said...

so it's not max any more???

Janell said...

oh...duh! tiffany, you're bad!!!!!!

TheDPGang said...

Amy - How cute! You know you can buy the sticker type decals....you might can get them from uppercase living or something...just thinking it might save Mark some time and sanity! Very cute choice...I love PBK!

Susan and Lee said...

I don't know it you have access to one or if you use it with those strips, but we did vertical stripes under JAke's chair rail and borrowed one of those lasers that you stand up in the room and it puts the line on the wall. Anyway, it worked really well and loooks great. I love the monkey room! very cute

Amy said...

Hi this is Allie,
I can't wait to get my new brother.This will be a new experience for me and my sister.We will probably name him Max.By the way I love his bedding!

Anonymous said...

Awesome - Tell Mark to call Todd - He's had his experience with difficult painting in nursery's! I love it!