We had another busy weekend around here and didn't get too much done around the house. The baby's room still needs to be painted!
We went to church Saturday morning and then headed to California Dreaming for lunch in Kennesaw. It was so good! My parents came over that evening and we had dinner and Allie and my Mom made her famous banana pudding. That was a real treat considering I am hungry ALL the time!Eating lunch at California Dreaming...we'll definitely be back! They had the best grilled chicken...ever!
Allie and the famous banana pudding! Yum! She loved making it!
On Sunday, we went to see "Hotel for Dogs" with Mark's mom and step-dad and ate at I-Hop after that. All we did was eat ALL weekend!
Monday, March 16, 2009
Our Weekend...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can't think of anything I'd rather do:)
Post a Comment