Friday, July 25, 2008

Family Adventure!!!

We went to the coolest indoor play area today called Dac Kids Pirates Cove. My mother-in-law went along with my sister-in-law and two nephews. The kids had so much fun! Inside, they have one really big play set in the middle with sand underneath complete with buckets, shovels, rakes, etc. The moonwalks are spread out around the sand and playground area. I've never been to a place quite like this before! We will definitely be back.The girls are waiting patiently for the place to open...somehow, we managed to get there before 10am!Emma loved the sand...just like the beach!Having fun on the playset...Allie and Matt racing to the top...Emma and Nick having fun together...We loved this place!It's nice having a close cousin...instant play mate!

1 comment:

Susan and Lee said...

That place looks really neat.

I watch Days of our lives, General Hospital and I have become a One Tree Hill fan. It comes on in the afternoon.